Tuesday 17 January 2012

Resolved to Sew 2012

Have you seen the amazement happening over at Very Berry Handmade? No? Get yourself there now, go quick, well perhaps be polite and stay and read my offering first!


Ali has the most splendiferous pile of prizes on offer, all you have to do is hop over there and comment, whats stopping you?! And if you are a blogger you can be in with a chance of winning the bloggers prize, first pick of the amazing goodies on offer, just by writing your own blog post and linking back! I personally would choose the £40 voucher to spend at Fancy Moon - a guilt free shopping spree? Yes please!


My 2012 sewing resolutions are quite simple, stop taking on too much (like umpteen swaps I cant resist!) and make time for the things I put off! Like the phone pouch my husband asked for last year! Learn paper piecing and improv piecing, practice more fmq and get machine binding down to a tee. So basically more practice in what I am afraid off!

So that's me, I'm off to sew up a phone pouch right now, honest I am (as long as the Sew.Happy.Quilt QAL block for this week doesn't get posted in the next hour or so!!)

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Oh yes paper piecing - I want to do that too!

Go get the phone pouch done now!

Katy Cameron said...

Is it sewn yet? ;o)

Mrs A. said...

Just found out about round 1 & 2 of the 2012 charm swaps!!!!!
I don't suppose there will be a round 3? hugs ever hopeful Mrs A.